How to Eat Your Way to Lose Weight
Your calorie intake is one of the most important factors that determine how much weight you can lose or whether you can even lose weight at all. In order to lose weight, your calorie intake should comprise no fat (or just unsaturated fat), fruits and vegetables, whole grains, nuts and legumes. It should also be limited in sugar. This is why you need healthy recipes for weight loss: they give you a workable plan on how to structure your diet.
Healthy Recipes for Weight Loss
There are hundreds of healthy recipes for weight loss and these cover a wide range of meals such as appetizers and snacks, breads, beverages, salads, desserts, main dishes, side dishes, sandwiches and soups. These healthy recipes for weight loss (gotten from the Mayo Clinic) have been carefully put together to help you achieve the desired weight loss and include the following:
- Baked chicken and wild rice with onion and tarragon: 300 calories per serving
- Brown rice pilaf with asparagus and mushrooms: 230 calories per serving
- Potato soup with apples and brie cheese: 248 calories per serving
- Baked apples with cherries and almonds: 173: 30 calories per serving
- Tossed greens with pasta, fruit and balsamic vinaigrette: 283 calories per serving.
These will be discussed in full details in other sections of welcome2health.
Making the best of Healthy Recipes for Weight Loss requires discipline especially in saying no to unhealthy (but tempting) foods that can derail your focus.